The company Le Hameau des Ollieux, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy covering all such processing, the purposes pursued by the latter and the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any further information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https: //www.cnil.fr/.
Continued browsing of this site constitutes acceptance without reservation of the following terms and conditions of use.
Article 1 - Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter referred to as "the Site") :
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter referred to as "the Publisher") :
SAS Le Hameau des Ollieux
whose registered office is located at : D613 11200 Montséret
represented by Pierre Bories, in his capacity as Owner
registered with the RCS of 42270673900014
telephone number: 04 68 43 35 20
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Host (hereinafter referred to as "the Host") :
ollieuxromanis.com is hosted by Eponia, whose head office is located at 3 rue Jean Vilar 11200 Lézignan.
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to and use of the site is for strictly personal use only. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mail.
Article 3 - Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or not animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of the said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 - Site management
For the good management of the site, the publisher can at any time :
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- remove any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to make updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The responsibility of the publisher cannot be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
You are solely responsible for the material used to connect to the site. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from virus attacks via the Internet. Moreover, you are solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
- as a result of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any action against him/her as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure due to your use of the site, it could turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that could result from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hyperlinks
The setting up by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly forbidden, except with the prior written authorisation of the publisher.
The publisher is free to refuse this permission without having to justify its decision in any way whatsoever. In the event that the publisher grants its authorisation, this is in any case only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without the publisher having to justify its decision.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content of the linked site.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by the company Le Hameau des Ollieux.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and if necessary to process your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
- full name
- mail address
- contact number
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data
In application of the rules applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
- the right of data deletion: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws ;
- the right to limit processing: users may ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the RGPD ;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the DPMR ;
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform gives them the personal data they have provided to pass them on to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
D613 11200 Montséret.
Or by email at
All applications must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and must mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the application. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the application and/or the number of applications so requires.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users may also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https: //www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you first contact us before filing a claim with the CNIL, as we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide the Platform's services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform ;
- implementation of user support ;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user ;
- personalization of the services by displaying ads based on the user's browsing history, according to his preferences ;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and security incident management ;
- management of possible disputes with users ;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences;
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide our services to you.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively within the European Union in the following cases:
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data in the context of the performance of these services and are contractually obliged to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data in order to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to, please click on the following link: email@example.com.
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorised use and any act that may constitute an invasion of privacy or damage to the reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is stored and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a "cookie"?
A "Cookie" or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https: //www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
While browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
The first time you browse this site, a banner explaining the use of "cookies" will appear. From then on, by continuing to browse the site, the customer and/or prospect will be deemed to be informed and to have accepted the use of the said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility of deactivating the cookies from the parameters of his browser.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytics: allows you to measure the site's audience;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags;
- Google Adsense: Google's advertising agency using websites or YouTube videos as support for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion: tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns;
- DoubleClick: Google's advertising cookies to deliver banners.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for any type of browser, please consult the following link: https: //www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not commit the publisher.
Article 15 - Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's registered office, subject to a specific allocation of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com.